FILTERS

Filters are loading...

Price Range

Sort by

SHOPPING CART

{{cart.TotalPieces}} item in cartitems in cart

Your cart is locked and unlocks in {{cart.UnlocksInMinutes}} minutes

{{item.Name}}
{{item.SubTitle}}
QTY
Remove
{{item.ProductPiecesCount}} item items
Best Online Wine shop 2019 & 2020
Loved by 48k+ Members
Free shipping*
Free returns
More than 1.000.000 bottles delivered
Customer Reviews: 9,8/10
-

TEMPERAMENTO ITALIANO MIX CASE

  -
€109.20
€87.20
QTY
6 Bottles
ADD TO CART At your doorstep in 1 - 3 days

For the lovers of Italy... and not only!

SEND PAGE TO FRIEND

Why do we love it?

Do you like Italian wines or do you want to learn and explore the varieties of Italy?

Whatever the reason, we have selected for you 6 wonderful wines from different wine regions of Italy. Sparkling, white and red are waiting for you to enjoy them!

COLOR

MIX

AROMA

BODY

ACIDITY

Tastes Like

Contains one of each of the following.

 

CA' STELLA PROSECCO DOC - ANSELMI

Anselmi Ca ’Stella Prosecco DOC is a delicious sparkling wine, with a fruity character, ideal to open a meal or take off a party! The base for Anselmi Ca ’Stella Prosecco DOC is 100% Glera from the DOC belt. The wine ferments at strictly controlled temperatures as this is very important for the preservation of the fruit and its delicate aromas. The elegant bubbles and the suspicion of sweetness make it a unique aperitif.

 

PINOT GRIGIO - SANTA MARGHERITA

Pinot Grigio Santa Margherita, is a classic Pinot Grigio, from what we know you love! The fruity and delicate character of this Italian Pinot Grigio has a fanatical audience worldwide, with exports to the ends of the world! The Santa Margherita winery is one of the first and most famous in the area. The many years of experience but also the many and different vineyards in different parts of the Adige valley give a typical, delicious and expressive Pinot Grigio!

 

NEBBIOLO LANGHE - MASSOLINO

 Nothing can compare to a very good Nebbiolo and the Nebbiolo Langhe Massolino is just that! The Massolino winery was started in 1896 by Giovanni Massolino and later in 1930 his children built the first cellar and bought "Cru" vineyards. Nebbiolo Langhe Massolino comes from an altitude of 340 meters, vines over 10 years old, manual vintage and stay for about 12 months in the barrel.

 

LE DIFESE - TENUTA SAN GUIDO

It's time to introduce you to Sassicaia's little brother, Le Difese from the emblematic Tuscan winery Tenuta San Guido! Le Difese is 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Sangiovese. After malolactica, the wine matures for 8 months in French oak barriques.

 

TERRE DI SAN LEONARDO - TENUTA DI SAN LEONARDO

Terre di San Leonardo - Tenuta di San Leonardo is a burgundy blend of the honored soils of Trentino-Alto Adige! San Leonardo is one of the 2 most important wineries in the area and its owners are among the few who have realized its amazing potential. Let Terre di San Leonardo, with 91 pts by Luca Maroni, put the value for money on a completely different basis! Terre di San Leonardo is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon (50%), Merlot (40%) and Carmenere (10%). The wine is fermented with native yeasts in a concrete tank and then 80% aged for 18 months in large French oak barrels, while the remaining 20% ​​in barriques for about 6 months. The result is impressive and fruity, with an incredible classic elegance.

 

RABAH NERO D' AVOLA - MUSITA WINERY

Rabah in Arabic means the winner, the winner and surely with the Rabah of the Musita winery you will feel the same! Musita Winery is a beautiful, family-run winery in Salemi, Sicily that produces wines with an Italian temperament. Rabah is 100% Nero d’Avola, a fast-growing variety that cherries musk. The wine is fermented in stainless steel and concrete tanks to maintain its explosive aromatic character.

Technical stuff
Color Red
Type Dry
Year -
Alcohol -
Origin -
Variety -
Aromas -
Bottle Size -
Barrique -
Serving temperature -
Aging -
Closure -
Organic No

TEMPERAMENTO ITALIANO MIX CASE

PAIR IT

This mixed case is destined for good times!

ACTIVE FILTERS

Search Results

{{$root.resources.lbl_search_results_count.replace('{0}', $root.searchResults.length)}}