Filters are loading...

Price Range

Sort by


{{cart.TotalPieces}} item in cart

Your cart is locked and unlocks in {{cart.UnlocksInMinutes}} minutes

{{item.ProductPiecesCount}} item items
Best Online Wine shop 2019 & 2020
Loved by 43k+ Members
Free shipping*
Free returns
More than 1.000.000 bottles delivered
Get only wines you love
Santorini Cuvee Evdemon 2017 - Estate Argyros
Estate Argyros


  Greece / Santorini
ADD TO CART At your doorstep in 1 - 3 days

See how a sublime Santorini, tastes like!


Why do we love it?
Cuvee Evdemon 2017 Estate Argyros in Santorini came to succeed the amazing vinatge of 2016 that collected all the awards and medals. If you want to see how a sublime Santorini tastes, then you have to hurry!

The emblematic winery of Argyros in Santorini, after the Cuvee Monsigniori, decided to break the bank with Cuvee Evdemon! Two vineyards of Assyrtiko in Pyrgos and Megalochori, more than 150 years old, are cultivated biodynamically and give their best fruit. A big proportion (80%) of the wine is fermented and matured for 30 months in stainless steel tanks, while the rest (20%) is fermented in old, 500 lt barrels and remained there for 12 months. The result is impressively complex, with dense fruit and sharp acidity and it is bottled in 3300 (only) bottles!

Santorini Cuvee Evdemon by Estate Argyros will reward you generously if you leave it in your cellar for a decade, but who can wait that long? We definitely can’t!









Tastes Like
Santorini Cuvee Evdemon Argyros Estate it has medium lemon color with greenish hues that show, at first glance, that it is still a baby. Enchanting nose with intense aromas of lemon, grapefruit, peach, lime, citron, almond, toast, smoke, and flint.

In the mouth, it has an impressive structure and tremendous concentration. Rich body and sharp acidity are in perfect balance with the dense fruit and the subtle aromas of the barrel.
Technical stuff
Color White
Type Dry
Year 2017
Alcohol 14%
Origin Santorini
Variety Assyrtiko
Aromas Lemon, grapefruit, peach, lime, citron, almond, toast, smoke, flint.
Bottle Size 750 ml
Barrique 12 months (20%)
Serving temperature 11 °C
Aging 8+ years
Closure Cork
Organic No



with grilled fish, oily fish, seafood, or chicken dishes.


Linguini with red mullet fillet, capers, leek, cherry tomatoes and lemon

  • 500 gr linguine
  • 4 red mullets (600 gr)
  • 1 stick of celery
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 onion
  • 200 ml of white wine
  • 80 ml of olive oil
  • 1 leek
  • 60 gr capers
  • 250 gr of cherry tomatoes
  • 60 ml lemon juice
  • Slice of a lemon
  • 2 tbsps. of chopped parsley
  • Salt
  • Pepper

We fillet the red mullets by removing the scales, the bones and the intestines. Cut the celery, carrot and onion into chunks.

Put half the olive oil in a saucepan, let it heat up and sauté the bones from the fish. Add the chopped vegetables and continue sautéing. Pour in half of the wine, boil for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol and add 3 lt of water to cover. Boil for about half an hour in moderate heat.

Pass the broth through a strainer, put it in a pan of 30 cm diameter and boil the linguini. If necessary add a little water. Pasta should absorb all of the broth so that we don’t have to strain them and lose their starch.

At the same time, in another non-stick pan, sauté the red mullet fillets after seasoning them well. We start from the side of the skin by pressing them with a spatula and then we turn them over. The whole process takes about 2 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Remove from the pan and continue with the cherry tomatoes, which are cut in two, sautéing very lightly. Continue with leeks that have been cut into sticks. At this stage caution is needed because leek can be burn easily.

Add the caper, after we have removed the excess of salt it, and pour in the rest of the wine and the lemon juice. Allow to boil for one minute, then, put in the sauce the pasta and stir. Remove from heat, add parsley, zest and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well and serve.


Search Results

{{$root.resources.lbl_search_results_count.replace('{0}', $root.searchResults.length)}}