FILTERS

Filters are loading...

Price Range

Sort by

SHOPPING CART

{{cart.TotalPieces}} item in cartitems in cart

Your cart is locked and unlocks in {{cart.UnlocksInMinutes}} minutes

{{item.Name}}
{{item.SubTitle}}
QTY
Remove
{{item.ProductPiecesCount}} item items
Best Online Wine shop 2019 & 2020
Loved by 48k+ Members
Free shipping*
Free returns
More than 1.000.000 bottles delivered
Customer Reviews: 9,8/10
-

CAVALLERIA RUSTICANA MIX CASE

  Spain
SORRY GUYS, WE RAN OUT OF THIS ONE

The best you'll find at this price!

SEND PAGE TO FRIEND

Why do we love it?

Do you want wine that overflows with freshness or has aged for years? Do you want to try well-known varieties that star in the best wine lists in the world or to discover new wine treasures?

You can find all this under the flag of Spain! We have created the best case, for you who want to discover Spanish wines of great producers!

What are you waiting for?

COLOR

MIX

AROMA

BODY

ACIDITY

Tastes Like

Contains one of each of the following.

 

 BASA - TELMO RODRIGUEZ

A juicy and fruity white wine from the rising Rueda region and the Verdejo (90%) - Viura (10%) varieties. Those who know, claim that white wines from Rueda are the white of Spain that we will talk about a lot in the future! The wine is fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks and matures with its fine wine lees.

 

 ULTREIA GODELLO - RAUL PEREZ 

Most likely you have not tried or heard of Godello again, but with a sip of Raul Perez Ultreia Godello, the only sure thing is that you will fall in love with this special white Spanish variety! Wine & Spirits (94 pts) and Robert Parker (92+ pts) think the same! The wine is fermented with native yeasts in 1500 liter oak barrels, where flor is formed and matures there for 1-2 years. It is bottled unfiltered and the result is a very expressive character and fantastic structure.

 

ESCABECES ROSE - ESCABECES VINS

The "Badass Roses" category is dangerously enriched with Escabeces rosé, which is a natural rosé wine, the result of the collaboration of René Barbier, Sara Pérez, Mercè Salvat and Oriol Pérez de Tudela, from the iconic wineries Clos Mogador and Sine Qua Non!!! Why Badass? Because it is made and aged, like red wine, with a structure that shocks and of course with excellent criticism from Robert Parker! The juice is fermented with the marcs and matures in an oak barrel and an amphora. The purpose of this is to create a rosé wine that does not smell like flowers, strawberries and bubble gum but is a little more complicated on the nose. Concentration, body, oiliness, acidity all so well studied and weighed with frightening precision.

 

CLOS LOJEN BODAL - BODEGAS PONCE

This is a juicy and very summery red wine, from the special and rare Spanish variety Bobal. Bobal is a red Spanish variety native to Utiel-Requena located in southeastern Spain. While the plantings are many, it was usually included in many, famous blends and only in recent years have we come across it as a varietal wine. Fortunately, because it has a lot of cherry fruit, fine tannins and juicy acidity and chocolate aftertaste. The wine is fermented with native yeasts in whole bunches, for controlled extraction, in an oak tank of 4,500 liters. It is then transferred to 10,000 and 15,000 liter oak tanks, where it remains for 6 months.

 

RIOJA CRIANZA - CUNE

Here is the thing with Cune Rioja Crianza. It has fruit (plenty), aging in a large American barrel, complexity and velvety tannins. As you can see, at this truly incredible price, it has the perfect package, which is why it is on the Wine Enthusiast's Best Buys and Wine Spectator Best Value lists! The wine ages in American barrels, used and with a mild burn. The 12 months in the barrel come and emphasize the red fruit, giving it a chocolate dimension that goes well! The classic blend, consists of 85% Tempranillo and 15% Garnacha Tinta and Mazuelo and musks cherry and strawberry!

 

DIDO "LA UNIVERSAL" - VENUS LA UNIVERSAL

The second "child" of Rene and Sarah, two well-known winemakers with a tremendous tradition and heavy wine heritage, was created to passionately tell the story of a large Garnacha from the Montsant DO area, unlike any other! Dido "La Universal" of course is not only Grenache but is supported by 20% Syrah and 20% Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon. Then 60% of the wine matures in different oak barrels with a capacity of 300-4000 liters, for 16 months. The remaining 40% is matured in concrete tanks to maintain the purity of the fruit.

Technical stuff
Color -
Type -
Year -
Alcohol -
Origin Spain
Variety -
Aromas -
Bottle Size -
Barrique -
Serving temperature -
Aging -
Closure -
Organic No

CAVALLERIA RUSTICANA MIX CASE

PAIR IT

This mixed case is destined for good times!

ACTIVE FILTERS

Search Results

{{$root.resources.lbl_search_results_count.replace('{0}', $root.searchResults.length)}}